adidas alphabounce
Autor Wiadomość
Leif Sinclair Offline
Banned
Zbanowany

Pojazd: s
Liczba postów: 0
adidas alphabounce
Back in September adidas Originals announced Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) adidas tubular shadow as the newest adidas brand Co-Creator. Today we get our first look at one of the first collabs he will take part in, the Childish Gambino x adidas Nizza.The Childish Gambino x adidas Nizza is a low-top sneaker that features a worn-in look consisting of a faded, pale Yellow upper with frayed detailing and a chunky white midsole. The shoe also comes with White and navy blue laces that add contrast to the canvas construction.

We may still be in the month of September, but we're already getting a head start on this year's Christmas releases. Here we have the "Christmas" colorway of the adidas J Wall 2 that comes in a teal and white upper that also features bronze/copper adidas alphabounce detailing on the eyelets, branding and side panels. The entire upper has also been hit with a shard graphic that may resemble icicles.

So my inbox today is filled with World Cup emails of varying degrees of usefulness. While most of them went adidas slides straight to the trash bin because my interest in soccer is similar to that of curling and synchronized swimming (even if they don't interest me I respect that people love them), there were two that piqued my interest because it features the two biggest brands in soccer  adidas and Nike  claiming victory in Brazil.

adidas finalists including the winners, Germany " adidas Golden Ball winner  Leo Messi " adidas Golden Boot winner  James Rodriguez " adidas adidas iniki Golden Glove winner  Manuel Neuer " Most tournament assists  Juan Cuadrado " FIFA Fair Play Award  Colombia " FIFA Team of the Tournament  8 adidas players out of 11So for those that follow the business of sports and the battle between the brands over the most popular sport in the world, this was a big deal. Nike was not the official sponsor of the World Cup but you wouldn't know it from the way they plastered the swoosh all over Brazil in the years leading up to the World Cup and during the tournament itself.

Who knew that the NFL season opener between the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers would serve as a battleground between adidas and Jordan Brand? Both the three stripes and the Jumpman had something special for their athletes that were competing on Thursday night but one clearly overshadowed the other and adidas basketball shoes it wasn't even close.For the past several years now, adidas has built up their football game through grassroots marketing and celebrity endorsements , even going so far as to call the movement "cleathead culture."

As part of the standout adidas NMD R1 Monochrome pack , highlighted is the black variation, which follows up our previous coverage on its white counterpart .The year is almost coming to an end, but not without more colorways of the adidas Gazelle . Already having released in a few different color options in 2016, we [Obrazek: adidas iniki-219lvr.jpg] now bring you two more offerings of the retro silhouette.
14.12.2019 04:00
Szukaj
R E K L A M A